Wednesday 12 May 2010

A couple of weeks ago me and my mates went up to Watergate Park and took some amazing pictures:

This is a picture of just one of the lakes at Watergate park:


I sent some of these pictures to my friend Christina of the photos I had taken. Christina and a photographer asked me if I could be there model for the site, I was so excited and took the position. Even though I'm not getting paid, but at least I can get free pictures so I can make my own modeling portfolio online. Plus Christina wants me to take more shots around Newcastle and London when I go in July, maybe some shots in Devon too.




here are some more pictures that where taken when we went to Watergate park:


I thought that capturing the essence of the trees in black and white would look great and would stand out more.



I really thought that this picture was so beautiful and I hope all of you think so too:
I will post more later as they need to be uploaded but you get the picture lol.
Watergate Park is a beautiful park, and hopefully that's where I should be doing some of my photo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment