Wednesday 12 May 2010

About me and my life

My name is Ashleigh, I am an eighteen year old student from Newcastle UK and I have so many questions , opinions and and imagination that will drive you wild so I decided to make my own blog.

At the moment I am currently off Training and college as I am unwell, have lost my voice for now seven weeks, annoying I know, and I'm actually a chatter box, you can never normally shut me up hehe lol. Anyway most of my time being off is being spent doing course work and resting , I know boring. Then again I do have quite an exciting life when I'm not ill.

First of all I'm from Newcastle as you all know, but what you don't know as I am a Devine and my ancestors are where french who owned the vineyards in France, we were treated like royalty. Also I was brought up in a single parent back ground till the age fifteen (more about my new step father later) My mum and my dad got divorced when I was three after the way he hurt my mother was despicable. My mum tried to give me the best in life, she took me to Florida four times as a single parent (she got into debt over it but she says it was worth it)
I met her pen pal Tina Cross and her husband and sons and became good friends with them. Me and my mum are really close, I have been through having no dad, being bullied really badly at school, getting beaten up my ex boyfriends and having my hair set a light, having a teacher say that I was too thick to succeed in anything in life, later for him to turn round and apologise when I visited a year after leaving school when I came in for a visit. So I've been through a lot but whats got me through all of this is my mum and someone really important to me GOD the most important thing in my life is my faith. Christianity isn't religion its faith, faith in GOD something you can't see but you know he is real, know he created you, it's just pure faith. I became a christian when I was seven years old at my first word Of life camp and now I am working in my church as a youth leader and creche leader in training, hoping and praying one day GOD will use me for Word Of Life Ministries.
When I was fifteen my mum got remarried to Stephen Tite another christian, Stephen Tite is a singer which I am too, he taught me vocal exercises etc and I still sing and write my own lyrics today (and no they are not all christian lyrics)

So that's my life so far apart from doing my child care course, hanging out with my friends and doing course work that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment